f-back - Dusk Blue
Back end of February 2023
Register here in order not to miss the next pre-orders:
Getting off the beaten track to do things our own way, this is the philosophy that inspires our Serie-R F-back. Designed for those who dare, this watch represents bold independence, defying the conventions of traditional watchmaking. The square watch that was thought out of the box
- Caliber : Miyota 9120
- Power reserve : 40h
- Functions : H/Min/S, Month, Day, 24h
- Date : window date
- Rubis : 26 rubis
- Dimensions : 43 x 36 mm
- Thickness : 12,75 mm
- Inter-lug distance : 22 mm
- Water resistant : 50 m / 5 ATM
- Case material : Stainless steel 316 L Brushed/ Polished
- Caseback: Mineral glass
- Crown : Non screw-down
- Glass : Sapphire, anti-reflective treatment
- Material : Calfskin leather
- Color : Black or brown
- Buckle material : Stainless steel
- Buckle type : Deployant or pin
Breaking the mold
Getting off the beaten track to do things our own way: this is the philosophy that inspires our Serie-R F-back. Designed for those who dare, this watch represents bold independence, defying the conventions of traditional watchmaking.
The square watch that was thought out of the box.
A sporty-looking watch down to the very last detail
Inspired by the rugged shape of fastback bodywork, this Serie-R is the very essence of Depancel’s racing spirit: with its beveled case that resembles a radiator, its dial stamped with a radiator grill design, its color racing stripe, and is perforated leather racing strap, every detail has been designed to make this collection a true icon of the road.
The square legend reinvented
Reinterpreting our legendary [Re]Naissance, Serie-R f-back remains true to its original geometry: a car grille shape always visible, combined with more powerful lines.
Dynamic edges, a bevel-cut sapphire glass box, a crown protector, sharp lines and a case with a bevel at 6 and 12 o’clock - all add up to a highly ergonomic, comfortable fit.
The transparent caseback lets you see the Miyota 9120 automatic mechanical movement - one of the best value for money on the market.
0/+15 seconds per day accuracy, 40-hour power reserve, reliable, accurate, sturdy movement: all in all, a watch you can’t help but admire.
Materials that can withstand anything
With a strong, corrosion-proof 316L surgical steel case, a scratch-proof sapphire glassbox and a top-quality leather strap, every detail of this watch was chosen so it can keep pace with your daily adventures…
That is why this watch comes with a 5-year warranty!
Before wearing a mechanical or automatic watch, it is advisable to wind it manually by means of the crown (about 20 rotations of the crown in the closed position), and then to wait a few minutes before setting your watch.
To protect your mechanism from breakage, the simplest and least risky way is to set your watch to 6:30 and then make the various settings for the month, date and day.
The month setting should never be made between 22:30 and midnight on the night of the 31st and the 1st of the month.
The date setting should be done around the time of day and never between 8.30 pm and 2 am.
The daytime should never be set between 11.30 pm and 4 am.Visit our YouTube page to discover our tutorials for setting up and using your Depancel: YouTube - Depancel
Our warranty covers all manufacturing defects occurring during normal use, as described in the following conditions: Depancel will replace free of charge all components that are defective due to a manufacturing error as determined by our technical services.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Theft, loss, force majeure or the consequences of natural disasters.
- Normal wear and tear and ageing of the watch (e.g. scratched glass, discolouration and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile or rubber, delamination of plated metals, stop of the battery after normal lifespan for mecaquartz etc.).
- All types of damage to all or part of the watch resulting from mishandling or misuse, lack of maintenance or maintenance handled by non-authorized , negligence, accident (dropping, scratching, crushing, broken glass, etc.), improper use of the watch, or failure to follow the instructions provided by Depancel.
- All types of damage indirectly related to or resulting from the normal wear and tear of the watch, such as for example, malfunctions, defects or inaccuracies of the Depancel watch.
For this service, we use Alma in France and Splitit, specialised in payment in 3 or 4 times!
You'll be able to select your chosen number of monthly payments when you checkout. Your purchase is split into equal monthly payments.
To date, the Alma solution is available to customers with a bank card issued in France - whether it is a "classic" or a business card - and a French mobile phone line.
For security reasons and to fight against fraud, all transactions made with Alma are systematically verified via the 3D Secure protocol, managed by the customer's bank. This verification consists in sending a confirmation SMS, or a push notification in the customer's banking application, in order to validate that the customer is the originator of the transaction.
If you are unsuccessful in your attempt to make a payment or have difficulty in meeting a deadline, please fill a request at https://support.splitit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
If you ever lose or change your card you can contact Alma, our payment provider, at firstname.lastname@example.org, they will send you a link to make the change and it's the same if you just want to change your account.